The Robots Are Coming: Top 10 Best Ping Pong Robot EVER!If you want to improve your table tennis game, you can rely on a robot to help. We have to warn you though—these robots could become self-aware and take over the world, they are that good! All (bad) jokes aside, lots of people use these machines to work on numerous aspects of their game. *Quick Tip: Looking for a table? read our 10 best ping pong tables, and if you need a ping pong paddle, we just reviewed the best ping pong paddles. A good ping pong robot can help you become faster and more accurate with your attacks. There are different types of these robots, so it’s important to explore your options.
In a Hurry? Here’s Our Top Picks:
In this post we cover :
- Things to consider when buying a good ping pong robot
- Our staff review : The top 10 best ping pong robots
What to Look for in a Good Ping Pong RobotThere are numerous factors to consider before choosing a certain ping pong robot. If you want one that will help you keep your game sharp, you must keep these things in mind.
Single vs. Dual WheelThere are single wheel and dual wheel ping pong robots that you will have to choose from. While single wheel robots are cheaper, dual wheel models give you more spin options. The more of these options you have, the easier it will be to improve your game. A high-end ping pong robot will have sidespin, backspin, and float spin settings. These robots will also allow you to change the spin on each individual ball.
Programmable vs. Non-ProgrammableProgrammable ping pong robots are ideal for those who need to adhere to a strict routine. A non-programmable robot will be cheaper, but you won’t be able to get exactly what you need. It is definitely worth the extra money to get a programmable model.
Speed OptionsEach ping pong robot you come across will offer different speed options. You should look for a model that has lots of these settings to choose from. Using a model with lots of speed settings will allow you to beat any opponent you face.
Ball RecyclingThere are some ping pong robots that have a net for collecting and recycling balls. This feature will reduce the amount of time you spend reloading the robot. Not all of these robots have this feature, but it is a good one to look for.
CostPing pong robots can cost anywhere from $100 to $2,000, depending on what you get. If you are a beginner, you can spend a couple hundred dollars to get a decent robot. Those who are serious about their ping pong game will need to spend quite a bit more. It is important that you establish your budget before you begin looking for one of these robots. You don’t want to get the absolute cheapest one, as it will likely break down quickly. Entry level ping pong robots are cheap and easy to set up, but you don’t get the same extensive set of features. The more you spend on one of these robots, the more you will get. Ease-of-Use It’s always a good idea to look for a ping pong robot that is easy to use. Even some of the higher-end robots have quite a simple and easy-to-understand design. You don’t want to get a robot that is cumbersome to use every single time.
Top 10 Best Ping Pong Robots to BuyThe following are 10 of the best ping pong robots on the market. These robots make even the smartest Roombas look stupid!
1. HP-07 Ping Pong Robot
This ping pong robot can serve 36 varieties of spinning balls, and installation is very easy. It can hold up to 110 ping pong balls at a time, so you don’t need to reload frequently.
There are double-end serve and single-serve options available, and the falling point isn’t fixed. This machine can do backspin, top spin, sidespin, and combinations. Each spinning gear is unique, making it easy to get the perfect spin every time.
You can also adjust the position of this robot to exactly how you want. This is an excellent investment for anyone who wants to step up their ping pong game.
- Total of 36 spin varieties to choose from.
- Double-serve and single-serve options available.
- Very easy to assemble and setup.
- Holds up to 110 ping pong balls at once for less frequent reloading.
- You can adjust the position of the robot to exactly where you want every time.
- Features backspin, sidespin, top spin, and combination options.
- Great value for the price.
- Perfect for beginners who want to improve their game.
- Lacks numerous speed settings.
When you order the Newgy ping pong robot, you will get 48 balls. This robot features analog controls for frequency, oscillation and speed. There is also a ball bucket with a cage that can hold 200 balls at once.
You can choose from a variety of spins, including left sidespin, right sidespin, topspin, backspin, and combination. The shot selection includes chop, push, counter, lob, fast loop and serve.
This robot can work with almost any ping pong table, and it doesn’t take long to set up or transport. It is the perfect solution for anyone who wants to get better at ping pong or just get a good workout.
- Capable of holding up to 200 balls with its high-capacity cage.
- A wide variety of shots and spins to choose from.
- Compatible with almost any ping pong table.
- Many different analog settings for controlling frequency, oscillation and speed.
- Perfect for those who want to practice a specific routine every single time.
- Comes with 48 balls to get you started.
- Practice with a variety of trajectories and angles.
- Some customers have complained about occasional slight delay.
The HP S6 is a sophisticated ping pong robot with some incredible capabilities. It can produce 9 different varieties of spinning balls with a wide range of speeds and frequencies.
This ping pong robot is designed for professionals, so it can serve balls at many different positions and angles. The user-friendly design makes this robot easy to use for everyone, including beginners.
With the ability to store 300 balls at once, you will rarely need to manually reload. You can adjust the angle to have balls served up and down with right and left angles.
- Capable of serving up to 90 balls per minute.
- Can store as many as 300 balls at one time.
- Multiple angle options so you can practice a variety of serves.
- Total of 9 spinning variations, including left spin, topspin, backspin, mixed spin, and right spin.
- Designed for professionals who need an effective way to train by themselves.
- Very easy to install and set up right out of the box.
- Collects all balls automatically for your convenience.
- Occasional speed problems when balls are left in robot after it is turned off and back on again.
The H2W ping pong robot from Paddle Palace allows you to thoroughly customize your training experience. This robot is capable of serving long and short balls, high and low balls, and strong and weak balls.
There are a lot of different spin settings to play around with, and you can even choose where each ball lands. The ball recycling feature minimizes the amount of work you have to do.
When you order this ping pong robot, you will receive 120 training balls. You can create custom sequences for the exact training routine to match your needs.
- Easy to start up and get going within just a few minutes.
- Total of 30 built-in sequences to choose from.
- Touch screen interface is very easy to use and understand.
- 22 different landing spots to choose from.
- Control the exact angle of the balls that are served (topspin, sidespin, under spin, no spin).
- Made with high-quality parts that will keep working well for years.
- User interface takes you through set up process step by step.
- Robot displays the specific spin for every ball before it is served.
- It is a bit on the expensive side.
One of the great things about this ping pong robot is the adjustable spin. There are multiple spin settings, so you can get the right one for each ball. The wireless remote controls the frequency of the balls and has an on/off function.
There is a cycle mode with this robot that makes taking a break at any given time very easy. You can save up to 99 unique sequences so you will have the ones you want already loaded up.
The IFC (Individual Frequency Control) modifies the ball intervals. This robot serves a maximum of 8 balls for each exercise.
- Remote control that allows you to modify frequency of each ball served.
- Three different models to choose from (Basic, Advance, Professional).
- Comes with a 2-year warranty.
- Sophisticated IFC technology automatically adjusts intervals of balls.
- Cycle mode makes taking a break from an exercise quick and easy.
- Excellent choice for beginners to professionals.
- Easy-to-understand settings design.
- Can serve up to 100 balls per minute.
- Some customers claim that adjusting robot’s head can be somewhat tricky.
This ping pong robot uses advanced software that makes it one of the most accurate models on the market. You can easily adjust the frequency, spin and oscillation of each ball.
There is a digital screen on this robot with a user-friendly interface for adjusting various settings. The wireless remote that comes with this robot also makes doing this very easy. It can hold over 100 balls at once, shooting 30-70 balls every minute.
Because this ping pong robot works with most tables, you shouldn’t have any compatibility issues. It is an excellent deal for those who are on a budget.
- Sophisticated software designed for accuracy with every ball served.
- Adjust the frequency, speed, spin, and oscillation of each ball to your preferences.
- Works with most standard ping pong tables.
- Serves up to 70 balls per minute.
- Digital screen on the robot allows you to quickly and easily modify settings.
- Remote control lets you change the frequency of the balls.
- Sometimes has problems with jamming.
- Trajectory can be somewhat inconsistent.
The simple design of this ping pong robot makes it easy for everyone to use. It has a durable shell and uses an advanced gravity mechanism for feeding the balls.
You will be sure to love the compact design of this robot if you ever need to take it anywhere. When you order this robot, you will receive 40 balls. It is compatible with a number of iPong accessories.
There is a very simple switch for turning this robot off and on, and it uses 4-AA batteries. It is the perfect ping pong training robot for beginners.
- Designed to keep an even pace and consistent trajectory for all balls served.
- Capable of holding as many as 25 balls at once.
- Can serve 30 balls per minute.
- Compact design makes this robot easy to take with you anywhere.
- Powered by 4-AA batteries, so there are no cords to mess around with.
- Simple but effective gravity-based design for feeding balls.
- Compatible with a wide variety of iPong accessories.
- Not suitable for more advanced players.
The Robo Pong is designed to hold 120 standard ping pong balls in its large bucket. You will receive 48 balls to get you started when you order this robot. There are numerous analog controls to modify the frequency and speed of each ball.
There are multiple shot options to choose from, including chop, serve, lob, fast loop, counter and push. This robot can accommodate all ping pong tables, and it doesn’t take long to set up.
The various spins that you can select with this robot include right sidespin, left sidespin, backspin, topspin, and combination. It is a great choice for people of all experience levels.
- Holds up to 120 ping pong balls at once for minimal reloading.
- Simple analog controls allow you to easily adjust frequency and speed of the balls.
- Ideal for those who have a specific training regimen.
- Large shot selection to choose from for a well-rounded training experience.
- You receive 48 balls when you purchase this robot.
- Appropriate for beginners and more advanced players.
- Works with all ping pong tables.
- Does not fit 40+ balls.
The iPong Original is a nice basic ping pong training robot for those who want to improve their skills. It has numerous adjustable spin settings, including underspin and topspin.
This robot can hold a maximum of 110 balls, serving up to 70 per minute depending on the setting. It comes with a remote control for turning the robot on and off. It takes under one minute to set up this robot out of the box.
With this ping pong robot you can modify the frequency of the balls as your game improves. It has a total ball capacity of 100, so you won’t need to reload very often.
- Comes with remote control for quickly turning the machine on and off.
- Modify the frequency of the balls from 10 to 70 balls per minute.
- Very easy to set up right out of the box.
- Offers multiple spin settings to round out your ping pong skills.
- 100 ball capacity ensures that you don’t need to keep reloading frequently.
- Robot has some problems with consistency.
This ping pong robot accepts 40+ balls, and you will receive 48 balls when purchasing it. It uses advanced digital technology to ensure absolute precision.
There are multiple spins that you can put on each ball, including right sidespin, left sidespin, backspin, combination spin, and topspin. There are 64 drills already programmed in, as well as randomized controls.
The fact that this robot is compatible with all ping pong tables makes it highly versatile. There are lots of different shot variations to choose from as well. This robot is the ultimate training tool for serious ping pong players.
- Digital technology ensures complete precision with the speed and frequency of each ball served.
- Many different spins to choose from for a customized training experience.
- Compatible with all standard ping pong tables.
- Takes only a few minutes to set up.
- Choose from 64 different drills.
- Multiple shot choices, including serve, chop, push, fast loop, and lob.
- Tendency to jam when using Newgo balls.
We hope our review of the best ping pong robots helped you pick one you liked!
While there are lots of great ping pong robots to choose from, we really like the HP S6 Pro Ping Pong Serving Machine.
This ping pong robot has a huge ball capacity and many different settings. If you want to train to become a master of ping pong, it is important to review these options carefully.
Last, please share this post so we can keep growing tablegamez.com