We Picked The Best Foosball Tables!
Buying a great foosball table requires a certain amount of skill. Not only do you have to pay attention to detail, but you also have to ensure you’re able to play the game in both defensive and offensive manners.
Plus, you should know enough about the prices involved to recognize a good bargain when you see it.
This knowledge goes hand in hand with evaluating the materials the vendors are using as well as their inclusion of all the needed parts.
In order to help you make the best decision, we’ve gathered some awesome info reviews of the best options available right now.
These tables are provided by different manufacturers and offer different features. You can, hence, make a more informed decision and get the perfect table for your requirements.
Reviewing foosball tables before making a purchase would mean that you won’t have to go about buying missing parts or seeking a whole new table in a couple of years.
After reading this post, you’d have a better shot at choosing a sturdy, lasting, and high-performing football table.
Before we go into the foosball tables, make sure you read the rules of foosball post we published recently. Also, you want to read our post on foosball tables size & dimensions guide to make sure you’re buying the right one.
Now that we got that out of the way, lets dive into the 10 best foosball tables in terms of value, quality, and price.
Top 10 Best Foosball Tables : Reviewed
Below are the 10 best foosball tables. We picked them out of 40 foosball tables, so you whichever one you pick, you’re making a good buying decision.
The wood is a traditional kind, being Victorian cherry laminate. It costs around $150 more than the Tornado Classic, a similar model with a lower quality of rods. With the Tornado Elite, you also get great quality of levelers as well as counterbalanced men.
This foosball table weighs a full 225 pounds with a 1.5-inch thick cabinet. It’s perfectly made for withstanding heavy-duty playing and the occasional rough usage. It’s sturdy, resists warping, and is made of high-quality materials.
You’d be hard-pressed to find a table with better precision and smoother movements. The counterbalanced players make sure every man on the same team is positioned in the right manner. You can be sure of fast-paced, continuous gameplay when you have this table for your foosball tournaments.
- Wooden handles have a smooth, comfy grip
- Level, sturdy surface for playing
- Suitable for professionals
- Exceptionally durable and high quality
- Rods offer commercial quality
- Beautiful aesthetics with bright, contrasting colors
- Assembly could be quite difficult
- Expensive; not affordable for average consumers
This table is specially constructed for professional players, but it’s still affordable enough for the masses to buy and install in their homes and schools. Its parts are made for the American type of foosball, which is what most US players want, whether they’re professional or novice.
Fun Playing Experience
This table gives several fun gaming options and excellent control over the game. It has a solid construction that won’t give away, even after hours of rough playing. It’s also simple to assemble, meaning you can get on with playing as soon as possible! There’s even an instructional video on YouTube in order to help enthusiastic players get over the hassle of assembling quickly.
High Level of Quality
This table is the only one that Warrior produces. Thus, it provides an unsurpassed level of quality since the company solely focuses on this one offering for foosball fans. In fact, this is the table that the International Table Soccer Federation (ITSF) recommends.
This durable quality is due to the stable and durable fiberboard, a much better option than mere wood. The construction is also highly solid and stable, so you get the best of both worlds here.
- Thin inner bearing prevents the ball from passing between the wall and men
- Quality foosballs for true roll enhancement
- Safety guards for rods
- Assembly is quite easy
- Suitable for professional players
- Solid, durable construction for reliable and long-term playing
- Might be too slow and cumbersome for high-level professionals
Tornado is a name that simply oozes foosball. This sporty table is no exception, having a lovely thick mahogany cabinet. While the price may be a bit much for some, this sturdy 200-pound contraption is certainly worth it if you’re a foosball enthusiast. However, do keep in mind that this table is best for novices and intermediate players, not professionals.
This table might not be the most elegant one of the lot, but its MDF material is of a very high grade. The cabinet is an inch thick, giving this table a sturdy performance no matter how you play on it. Since it’s been made in the United States, you can rest assured that it’s of extremely high quality and would last you several years of nonstop fun.
Since the table weighs a good 200 pounds, it’s highly stable and would stay level even when the players get a little overexcited. There’s also the option of placing shims inside to level up the table even more. Since the steel rods aren’t solid, they will move smoothly and lightly.
- Sturdy and long-lasting
- Great quality materials
- Offers long hours of fun
- Easy to assemble
- Smooth, high-quality rods
- Beautiful appearance with mahogany melamine finish and bright colors—yellow, black, green, etc.
- Assembly has one difficult part of getting hollow rods through poles
- Counterbalanced men not available, so not suitable for pros
This classic offering weighs a whopping 225 pounds. It also has a unique laminate finish of black leather. Its appearance, along with the counterbalanced men, makes this table a great offering for the more experienced foosball players.
This table is made to last a long time. The cabinet is one of the thickest on the market, and everything else is of an immensely high quality. The playing field is also quite thick, making for a non-warping experience even with the roughest game you can throw at it. The handles are smooth and easy to operate, making for smooth movement every single time.
With the modern leather finish, light-colored wooden handles, and yellow/green players, the contrast is enough to make this table a wonder! Finish off your den with this contemporary piece and you’ll never regret your choice.
- Highly durable and quite sturdy
- Counterbalanced players make it good for professional use
- Made in the United States
- Quality is professional level
- Levelers are commercial grade with handles made of solid wood
- Fast and smooth playing
- Smooth movement of rods
- Requires at least two people for assembly
If you’re on the lookout for a professional-grade foosball table, this should be among your top choices. It’s extremely robust, weighs a hefty 355 pounds, and is structured to outlast even yourself. The split cabinet would give you an irresistibly smooth playing experience, and the mechanical bearings with the counterbalanced men are sure to give you the professionalism you crave for.
This model is equipped with everything you need for a long-lasting and fun game. The cabinet is 1.5 inches thick with a 0.75-inch playfield. Since thinner parts are prone to warping or splintering, these are highly coveted features. Plus, the field is level, the rods are smooth, and the wooden handles are stylish and long-lasting at the same time.
This table is no doubt a beauty with the bright green field and black legs and yellow bodies of the men. It also boasts a beautiful steel outer, which would make the whole thing a statement piece in your rec room as well as a fun party-starter.
- Extremely sturdy
- Would last for several years, if not decades
- Fast, smooth, and enjoyable playing experience
- Very little requirement for assembly
- Smooth movement of rods
- Provides a professional playing field
- Suitable for pros and intermediate players
- On the pricey side
- Decals on the table’s sides give a tacky appearance
This highly popular table is one of the lighter ones. Still, its 148 pounds do leave it quite sturdy. You can play as aggressively as you wish; the ball return and counterbalanced men would make sure your playing remains smooth and fun the whole time!
The materials in this table are MDF and hardwood. There’s a lifetime warranty, so you can be sure this table’s going to last. The brand may be one of the newer ones, but it already has quite a reputation when it comes to foosball tables.
The playing surface of this table eschews any dead spots that could disturb your gameplay. The rods are plated with chrome, and the blue/red players make it easy to play. With the easy ball return, you won’t have to worry about a thing.
- Great value for money
- High-quality structure and design
- Goes well with any room décor
- Stylish and elegant design
- Convenient retrieval system for the ball
- Easy system for keeping score
- Easy to transform between 1-goalie and 3-goalie designs
- Includes counterbalanced men, making it suitable for professionals
- Several detachable components make it very time-consuming to assemble
- Digital scorers reported as being too sensitive at times
- Pushers could be too small for some players
This simple table gives you a lot of bang for your buck! It’s elegant, durable, and excellent in performance. This is the table to get if you’re on a budget but still want an honest-to-goodness foosball table.
The table may look sleek, but it’s also extremely sturdy for any kind of gameplay. You can have some serious games as well as those you play just for kicks. The stainless-steel rods are partially solid and chrome-plated to last even longer. The counterweighted men and wooden handles make for a smooth, uninterrupted movement. The leg levelers also have rubber bottoms that would prevent any slipping and crashing.
Though it’s very reasonable in price, this foosball table looks quite pricey. It has a cabinet with a lovely black finishing, chrome accents, and an overall look of class. It has a classic appearance, somewhat like a butcher’s block with chrome cup holders. This makes it best to set up and install right in your home.
- Looks luxurious and elegant
- Gives good value for the price
- Lifetime warranty included
- Sturdy handles for smooth and reliable gameplay
- Premium build quality
- Assembly process is quite challenging
- Proper instructions not provided
- Slide scoring system may not be well received by everyone
This foosball table is a top-notch one for American-style playing. It’s specially constructed for competitive games. With an elegant aesthetic and sturdy components, you can be sure of a gameplay to remember with this beauty!
Excellent Gaming Experience
This table features counterbalanced players that would always stay on the rods in a horizontal position. This will give every player a clear shot without interruption. The control over the rods and the ball capture is unparalleled by any other model on the market. There are also compression bumpers that lock the men and prevent them from moving around the rods. The slightly elevated edges of the table further add to the professional playing area, preventing the ball from stopping at awkward places.
The stainless-steel playing rods are extremely sturdy and pleasant to look at. The exterior is beautifully laminated with chestnut finishing. The playing field also has rubber cushions that would ensure the table stays safe during the roughest of games.
- Elegant, sturdy, long-lasting construction
- Lock-on-Men compression bumpers included
- Includes counterbalanced men for professional playing
- Able to handle vigorous usage
- Premium quality materials used in every nook and cranny
- Rods move smoothly and without sticking
- Leg levelers included
- Assembly is quite challenging and could be very time-consuming
The Carom Signature brand is known for its manufacturing within the United States. This should instantly reassure American customers of the excellent value provided by the company. It provides several excellent features and many different choices.
At a weight of 177 pounds, this table has a 1-inch thick cabinet made of warp-resistant wood. Its playing surface is extremely thick, and the graphics are made of enamel, protecting the whole thing from wear and tear. It also boasts steel rods that are hollow, providing a light and smooth gameplay. The rods themselves are very long-lasting. If there’s an issue with this table, the 1-year warranty should take care of the complaints.
No matter what level a foosball player is on, they would surely appreciate the counterbalanced players this table provides. This feature makes sure the players are horizontal and provides enough space for the ball to move smoothly. This counterbalancing also gives one full control of the rods.
- Sturdy build offers long-term fun
- Carom Signature is available in three vibrant colors
- Chrome rods move smoothly and provide a fine playing experience
- Counterbalanced men for professional use
- Made in the United States of America
- Some reviews mention some dead spots on the table
- Assembly could be quite complicated and require more than one person at a time
This is one of the best foosball table brands on the market today. When you get a Garlando, you’re sure to get excellent materials and a high-grade experience!
The best aspect of this foosball table is that it’s completely waterproof. No need to worry about it being caught in the rain or any other type of bad weather. You’d also be getting one vinyl waterproof cover in order to get that extra layer of protection from the elements. Since all the materials and parts are waterproof with an anti-rust coating, cleaning this table is a breeze! You can have this table placed outside for some fresh air while you play.
The material of this table is a long-lasting marine plywood. There’s waterproof glue used to assemble it, and the metal legs are anti-scratch. Thus, there’s no need to worry about this table wearing out anytime soon!
- Able to withstand hard and rough games
- Gives value for money
- Stable, very heavy, and made of high-quality parts
- Suitable for playing outdoors
- Appeals to the aesthetic sense
- Comes with weatherproof design
- Telescopic rods go inside to prevent injury when the table is not in use
- Grips on rods are narrower than average, making for a more difficult gameplay
- Provided instructions aren’t very clear
The Bottom Line
If you’re on the lookout for a foosball table, first know your requirements. You may simply be looking for the lowest price or best value for money.
Then again, you may not even care about the price but simply need the best foosball table for professional playing. No matter what your needs are, you’d probably be able to find them fulfilled in the above products.
Even if you decide to go with something completely different from what we’ve discussed here, the features of these awesome foosball tables would be sure to guide you toward your best option. Here’s wishing you all the best in your foosball endeavors and the best playing experience!
Last, please share this post via facebook or twitter to help tablegamez.com grow!