We Picked & Reviewed the Best Dart Boards
A dart board can provide you with hours of fun and entertainment, but there are a lot of options to explore.
Whether you want a dart board for your home or office, you need to do some research before making a decision.
The game of darts is both fun and inexpensive, which is why so many people play it.
If you prefer the more digital and interactive option for a dart board, we covered the top electronic dart boards recently.
Read that review by clicking here.
However, in todays post we will focus on ‘basic’ dart boards, the ones that we all love and know.
We reviewed and tried most of them so it will be easier to choose the right one for your specific needs!
Before we dive deeper and review each dart board, we thought it would be useful to give you the quick list of our picks. See it below.
Quick Tip: click on the links in order to buy the one you like from amazon.
Best Dart Boards of The Year:
Now lets dive deeper into each dart board!
This professional dart board carries with it an official endorsement from the British Darts Organization. It features a wiring system that is 14% smaller than earlier versions, making it easier to score.
There are a number of great things about this board, including the fact that it is designed for fewer bounce-outs and superior deflection. The razor wire angle has been reduced by 30%, which also enhances one’s ability to do well.
The overall durability of this board is quite impressive. It is made with Carbon Diffusion technology, and the bullseye is made out of steel.
- Steel bullseye that is incredibly sturdy and long-lasting.
- Solid overall build that you can depend on to last many years.
- Wiring system is significantly thinner to promote a better chance of scoring.
- Triple wheel lock-and-level system keeps the dart board securely in place at all times.
- Carbon Diffusion technology makes this one of the most durable dart boards on the market.
- Designed to keep bounce-outs to an absolute minimum.
- Some complaints from customers about darts falling out.
You will find that this dart board is a great choice for kids of all ages. It comes with 9 soft-tip safety darts and makes a wonderful addition for any office or family game room. It measures 16.4” in diameter and is made of PP material for additional durability.
The sheer sturdiness of this dart board ensures that you will be able to get many years of use from it. You can install it by using a metal bracket if you want to play flat on the tabletop, or put a hole in the wall to mount it.
This makes for a wonderful gift or just a fun way to bring your family together.
- Made of durable material that will stand the test of time.
- Comes with 9 soft-tip darts to get you started.
- Can be installed two different ways for multiple gameplay options.
- Perfect for kids of all ages and adults.
- Inexpensive way to get hours of fun with the family together.
- Darts that come with this board are safer than most.
- Very easy to install.
- Not perfectly suited for tournament play.
The Unicorn Eclipse Pro Dart Board is championship-quality, making it highly durable and suitable for official tournaments. This board uses a proprietary wiring design that is highly unique and sturdy.
The staple-free bullseye also makes this board appropriate for competitions. You will receive a free checkout chart with the board. It is designed for minimal bounce, so your darts will stay in the board no matter what.
This dart board has some of the best reviews from customers all around the world because of its sturdiness and innovative design. It does a great job of mixing the traditional with the unique.
- Designed for increase low bounce-out rate.
- You get a free checkout chart with your purchase.
- Championship-quality build makes this board suitable for official tournaments.
- Unique wiring design is part of why this dart board is so durable and well-liked among customers.
- Staple-free bullseye.
- 30% thinner than conventional boards to increase odds of scoring.
- Mounting hardware is a bit cheap in quality.
- Hole in back for mounting is very small.
The Hathaway Centerpoint solid wood dart board is made from North American yellow poplar, making it extraordinarily durable and solid. It is 18” in diameter, which is regulation size. The cherry finish of this board really enhances its overall aesthetic.
There is a circular target frame ring to keep the darts from bouncing out. The plywood backboard features quality green felt material for an elegant overall look. There is also a dry erase board on both sides.
The hinges of the dart board cabinet are made from stainless steel, so you can count on them to last a long time. This board comes with two sets of steel-tipped darts.
- Beautiful cherry finish that makes this dart board look very classy.
- Regulation 18” in diameter.
- Dry erase boards on both sides of cabinet to make keeping score easy.
- Stainless steel hinges on the cabinet.
- Comes with two sets of steel-tipped darts.
- Made out of yellow poplar hardwood for extreme sturdiness.
- Backboard is a little flimsy.
This 18” bristle dart board is well-suited to professional and casual players alike. It will fit in perfectly at any bar, club or home. The high-tech stable-free blade wire system boosts your chances of scoring while reducing bounce-out occurrences.
The Kenyan sisal is well-suited to these dart boards, and the small fibers are long and more durable than previous versions. There is also a rotatable number ring, which is both completely functional and durable.
Those who order this dart board will receive a free sharpener, flights, darts and finger grip wax. There are very few other dart boards that come with this many freebies.
- Very easy to mount this board to almost any wall.
- Standard 18” size means that this board can be used for tournament play.
- High-quality Kenyan sisal.
- Comes with mounting hardware, darts and finger grip wax to enhance your playing ability.
- High-tech blade wire system means that bounce-outs aren’t very common.
- Board doesn’t have any actual bristle.
The iHoven dart board is built with superior quality in mind, so it will last for a very long time after you get it. This board is designed to be easily mountable, so you won’t have to struggle to get it on your wall.
The staple-free bullseye works effectively to prevent bounce-outs, making each game you play even more fun. Built of very dense elm wood, this board is incredibly solid and will serve you well for many years to come.
One of the best features of this board is the high-tensile steel wiring, which makes it easier than ever to score.
- Incredibly easy to mount on any wall.
- Staple-free bullseye keeps bounce-outs to a minimum.
- Durable elm wood construction that will stand the test of time.
- Precise play design makes it very easy for you to score.
- Great addition to any play room, as it is appropriate for kids of all ages.
- Rounded galvanized wires let the darts slide off the spider so they go to the target section.
- Some customers have claimed this dart board does in fact have staples.
This dart board has been the one used in the Official World Cup since 1999, so you can trust that it is perfect for official tournament play. Its sisal fibers are high grade and offer very vibrant colors that will look great on any home or business wall.
The staple-free design of this dart board reduces the amount of bounce outs per game for a whole lot less frustration. The steel bands that are embedded in the bristles make it so that almost nothing can deflect the darts.
There is no question that this dart board is one of the very best options for those who are serious about playing darts.
- Used in the Official World Cup competitions since 1999.
- High-quality sisal fibers are both durable and quite visually striking.
- Staple-free design makes bounce-outs a fairly rare occurrence.
- Steel segment dividers embedded in the bristles for additional durability.
- Powder-coated board numbers make this board very solid overall.
- A few complaints from customers about missing bristles.
This dart board from Viper is made of impressive-quality bristle fibers that are compacted for ultimate long lasting durability. There is a staple-free bullseye, which will ensure that you don’t have to deal with too many bounce-outs.
The thin galvanized wires of this board let the darts go right off the spider into the target area. When you order this board you will get two sets of steel-tip darts as well as hardware for mounting. This is a great choice for individuals, families and businesses.
- Tournament-sized board that is perfect for official competitions.
- Comes with both steel-tip and soft-tip darts.
- Made from bristle fibers for an attractive look and durable overall design.
- Removable number ring will allow you to turn the dartboard any way you want.
- Thin galvanized wires for better likelihood of scoring.
- Installation can take a little while.
This dartboard is tournament-quality and great for those who like to engage in competitions. It has a staple-free wiring and bullseye design, which means that it is very well-suited to professionals and novices alike.
The razor thin wires minimize bounce outs so that you can increase your scores as much as possible. This is quite an attractive dart board, and it’s perfect for those who are on a budget. The vibrant colors of this board make it a great addition to any home or business.
- Rigorously tested for high-quality durability that will serve you well far into the future.
- Specifically made for tournament play, but can also be used by beginners who want to have some casual fun.
- Staple-free bullseye and wiring offers a great overall playing experience.
- Very thin wires cut down on the amount of bounce-out that you will experience while playing.
- Vibrant colors offer an attractive overall aesthetic that guests will be sure to comment on.
- Coated number ring is very sturdy.
- Board could be a little bit sturdier overall.
THE BOTTOM LINE
With all of the different dart boards on the market, we know it can be confusing and sometimes daunting finding the right one.
We hope this post helped you out in finding the best dart board for your needs and requirements.
We especially love the Hathaway Centerpoint Solid Wood Dartboard because of its gorgeous cabinet with cherry finish.
This board is extremely sturdy and has a number of features that make it a great investment for casual players and professionals.
Last, please share this post in order to help TableGamez grow and reach more people!
If you have any questions or feedback on this post, please comment below.